Careers at Kariba
Hey, we're recruiting!
Senior Account Manager
Business is booming here at Kariba and we're now looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our team in Harrogate. This is a unique opportunity to be the first account manager in the team and be part of the agency's next 5 years of growth. There's huge scope for progression and to build a team as your role grows.
The experience we need.
- Previous experience working as an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager.
- A proven marketing or design and digital agency background.
- A genuine passion for brilliant design and the ability to present creative concepts and campaigns to clients in an engaging manner.
- A proactive approach to winning new work from existing clients and getting involved in pitches.
- Previous experience of taking creative briefs from clients, briefing design teams and building client relationships.
- Naturally be confident with excellent attention to detail.
- A positive, ambitious person who wants to make a real difference and grow with the agency.
This is both a hands-on role and strategic Senior Account Manager role, working across a variety of clients, from well-known brands to start ups. You’ll work on branding and re-branding projects as well as integrated print, web and digital marketing campaigns.
As a Senior Account Manager you’ll be working closely with existing clients - maintaining strong relationships and looking for new opportunities - whilst also winning additional larger clients. It’s important to us that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to an exceptionally high standard.
Part of this role will also be to write proposals and brief our talented design and digital marketing team. It is important that you are able to provide strategic ideas on design and digital matters to ensure they remain current and, most importantly, successful.
Established for more than 20 years, Kariba is a successful (and growing) design and digital marketing agency with a brilliant creative, digital and content team. Our work is varied and exciting and great ideas are actively encouraged. We’re hoping you’ll help us to continue our trajectory and year-on-year growth.
What you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary (dependent on experience), plus additional incentives for winning new business.
- A rare opportunity to join an agency who are well-established but are still young and agile enough to allow you to craft your own destiny.
- A great internal culture and a genuine team environment.
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com or phone him on 01423 593020.
Front End Developer
Kariba - Harrogate Office
Salary: Dependent on experience
An exciting opportunity for a front-end web developer has arisen to enhance our creative and digital marketing team at Kariba’s Harrogate based office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering web projects on-time and on-budget for our clients as well as building, testing and maintaining content for our email and social media platforms. An excellent understanding of WordPress is essential.
We're looking for someone who lives and breathes the web and is excited by the latest developments.
You'll be working closely with our senior design team, other front end developers, digital strategists and copywriters and directly with clients to deliver stunning websites and site updates that stand out from the crowd.
- Develop, test and deliver bespoke content managed websites
- Carry out updates and upgrades to existing sites
- Write clean, lean, well-documented code
- Work with the development team to spread knowledge and develop resources
- Work with our digital strategist to develop a delivery schedule for projects
- Day to day contact with our design team and clients
- Liaise with clients to understand their goals and translate them into requirements
- Very strong classic HTML and HTML5
- Solid CSS and CSS3 knowledge
- Experience working with CMS systems, particularly WordPress
- A good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop
- Strong skills with responsive & mobile techniques
- Working knowledge of PHP & MySQL
- Experience of developing Magento eCommerce projects would be a bonus but not essential
- Innovative thinking
- Ability to debug front-end site issues using inspector tools
- A friendly and approachable attitude
- Work well in teams
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Excellent writing skills, especially when emailing and communicating with clients
- Trustworthy, reliable and amicable
- Good organisational skills
In return we offer a competitive salary, a friendly working environment, ‘finish early Fridays’ and an opportunity to grow with one of Harrogate’s leading and most respected agencies.
If you're interested we'd love to hear from you. Please send your CV and at least three examples of your most recent work to firstname.lastname@example.org
If any available vacancies are listed on this page please feel free to contact Chris on 01423 593020 or email your resume to him at email@example.com.
Strictly NO agencies please.