Careers at Kariba
Hey, we're recruiting!
Business Development Manager - Digital Marketing
We're currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to sell our Web Design and Monthly Managed Services solutions. This is an ideal role for a dynamic and tenacious sales executive looking to further their career within a well established and highly respected agency.
Your job as a business development manager is to identify new digital marketing sales leads and build relationships with potential new customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow up and qualify leads generated by our in house marketing activities.
- Generate and cultivate your own leads via telephone, social media or email.
- Data gathering on potential clients using a range of in-house CRM tools.
- Following up new business opportunities and meeting and converting prospects.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, competitor activity and latest innovations.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Have at least 1 year's sales experience, preferably in a digital agency environment.
- Be happy to pick up the phone and make calls.
- Have strong account management and communication skills.
- Have an understanding of CRMs and email marketing platforms
- Have a good understanding of digital marketing and be willing and eager to further this understanding within the role.
- Be resiliant and self-motivated and enjoy working as part of a small team.
Kariba is one of the longest servicing design and digital marketing agencies in Harrogate. Established for almost 20 years and with an existing client base of over 160, the team take great pride in their work and are keen to make a difference.
The team consistently deliver the highest levels of service, combining their creative and technical know how with a clear and comprehensive understanding of clients business needs and challenges.
Our staff enjoy flexible working hours, in house and external training courses and 'finish early Fridays'.
The basic salary range for this role is negotiable and dependant on proven experience and performance. The right person will benefit from an extremely attractive commission package. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow within a highly established, reputable agency where you can create, mould, lead and grow your own sales team.
If you're hungry to get started and pop in for a chat, please email email@example.com or phone him on 01423 593020.
If any available vacancies are listed on this page please feel free to contact Chris on 01423 593020 or email your resume to him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly NO agencies please.