Careers at Kariba
Hey, we're recruiting!
Front End Developer
Kariba - Harrogate Office
Salary: Dependent on experience
An exciting opportunity for a front-end web developer has arisen to enhance our small team at Kariba’s Harrogate based office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering web projects on-time and on-budget for our clients as well as building, testing and maintaining content for our email and social media platforms. An excellent understanding of WordPress is essential.
We're looking for someone who lives and breathes the web and is excited by the latest developments.
You'll be working closely with our senior design team, other front end developers, digital strategists and copywriters and directly with clients to deliver stunning websites and site updates that stand out from the crowd.
- Develop, test and deliver bespoke content managed websites
- Carry out updates and upgrades to existing sites
- Write clean, lean, well-documented code
- Work with the development team to spread knowledge and develop resources
- Work with our digital strategist to develop a delivery schedule for projects
- Day to day contact with our design team and clients
- Liaise with clients to understand their goals and translate them into requirements
- Very strong classic HTML and HTML5
- Solid CSS and CSS3 knowledge
- Experience working with CMS systems, particularly WordPress
- A good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop
- Strong skills with responsive & mobile techniques
- Working knowledge of PHP & MySQL
- Experience of developing Magento eCommerce projects would be a bonus but not essential
- Innovative thinking
- Ability to debug front-end site issues using inspector tools
- A friendly and approachable attitude
- Work well in teams
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Excellent writing skills, especially when emailing and communicating with clients
- Trustworthy, reliable and amicable
- Good organisational skills
In return we offer a competitive salary, a friendly working environment, ‘finish early Fridays’ and an opportunity to grow with one of Harrogate’s leading and most respected agencies.
If you're interested we'd love to hear from you. Please send your CV and at least three examples of your most recent work to email@example.com
Business Development Manager
We're currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to sell our Web Design and Monthly Managed Services solutions. This is an ideal role for a dynamic and tenacious sales executive looking to further their career within a well established and highly respected agency.
Your job as a business development manager is to identify new digital marketing sales leads and build relationships with potential new customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow up and qualify leads generated by our in house marketing activities.
- Generate and cultivate your own leads via telephone, social media or email.
- Data gathering on potential clients using a range of in-house CRM tools.
- Following up new business opportunities and meeting and converting prospects.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, competitor activity and latest innovations.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Have at least 1 year's sales experience, preferably in a digital agency environment.
- Be happy to pick up the phone and make calls.
- Have strong account management and communication skills.
- Have an understanding of CRMs and email marketing platforms
- Have a good understanding of digital marketing and be willing and eager to further this understanding within the role.
- Be resiliant and self-motivated and enjoy working as part of a small team.
Kariba is one of the longest servicing design and digital marketing agencies in Harrogate. Established for almost 20 years and with an existing client base of over 160, the team take great pride in their work and are keen to make a difference.
The team consistently deliver the highest levels of service, combining their creative and technical know how with a clear and comprehensive understanding of clients business needs and challenges.
Our staff enjoy flexible working hours, in house and external training courses and 'finish early Fridays'.
The basic salary range for this role is negotiable and dependent on proven experience and performance. The right person will benefit from an extremely attractive commission package. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow within a highly established, reputable agency where you can create, mould, lead and grow your own sales team.
If you're hungry to get started and pop in for a chat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone him on 01423 593020.
If any available vacancies are listed on this page please feel free to contact Chris on 01423 593020 or email your resume to him at email@example.com.
Strictly NO agencies please.