Careers at Kariba
Hey, we're recruiting!
Front End Developer
Kariba - Harrogate Office
Salary: Dependent on experience
An exciting opportunity for a front-end web developer has arisen to enhance our creative and digital marketing team at Kariba’s Harrogate based office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering web projects on-time and on-budget for our clients as well as building, testing and maintaining content for our email and social media platforms. An excellent understanding of WordPress is essential.
We're looking for someone who lives and breathes the web and is excited by the latest developments.
You'll be working closely with our senior design team, other front end developers, digital strategists and copywriters and directly with clients to deliver stunning websites and site updates that stand out from the crowd.
- Develop, test and deliver bespoke content managed websites
- Carry out updates and upgrades to existing sites
- Write clean, lean, well-documented code
- Work with the development team to spread knowledge and develop resources
- Work with our digital strategist to develop a delivery schedule for projects
- Day to day contact with our design team and clients
- Liaise with clients to understand their goals and translate them into requirements
- Very strong classic HTML and HTML5
- Solid CSS and CSS3 knowledge
- Experience working with CMS systems, particularly WordPress
- A good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop
- Strong skills with responsive & mobile techniques
- Working knowledge of PHP & MySQL
- Experience of developing Magento eCommerce projects would be a bonus but not essential
- Innovative thinking
- Ability to debug front-end site issues using inspector tools
- A friendly and approachable attitude
- Work well in teams
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Excellent writing skills, especially when emailing and communicating with clients
- Trustworthy, reliable and amicable
- Good organisational skills
In return we offer a competitive salary, a friendly working environment, ‘finish early Fridays’ and an opportunity to grow with one of Harrogate’s leading and most respected agencies.
If you're interested we'd love to hear from you. Please send your CV and at least three examples of your most recent work to email@example.com
If any available vacancies are listed on this page please feel free to contact Chris on 01423 593020 or email your resume to him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly NO agencies please.